i’m having a crisis. a crisis of footwear. it could have something to do with the fact that for the last month or so i’ve worn exclusively the same pair of boots and a pair of running sneakers (i know, right????)… i just haven’t shipped the rest of my stuff out to colorado yet. i’m dying of lack of shoe choices. but even if that box of worn and loved footwear arrived on my doorstep tomorrow, i still think i would be struggling to find the exact right pair of shoes to wear. SO. i curated a list of eight pairs of must-haves for any girl’s wardrobe, with the small hope that my fairy godmother will ship these to me instead (ha, ha).
1. the not-so-typical flat sandal. Joie does it perfectly with the splash of blue to invoke the feeling of being à la plage…
2. i’m in love with these strappy Rebecca Minkoff’s. metallics are the new neutral, and these are the perfect pair to dress up some of my more casual summer looks.
3. a perfect pair of ballet flats… what more is there to say? such a cute little bow, too.
4. classic suede wedges that work with everything from distressed denim to tailored pencil skirts.
5. sandal wedges, a summertime staple. easy way to dress up those cutoff shorts, or dress down that lace dress.
6. these booties are probably my favorite pair of shoes on this list. they work for multiple seasons, have tons of versatility, and are just so darn awesome i could cry.
7. everyone needs some sparkle in their life, and i adore the heel on this Alice & Olivia pump. gorgeous.
8. if you know me, you know i love Frye boots, and this one is no exception. tall, well-heeled boots are a staple in any wardrobe.